I’ve now converted from Google Checkout to PayPal if anyone has any problems with the PayPal checkout please let me know. I’ve also added a 1 week membership for $1, so you can have a cheap try out of what Dingle’s Games membership offers.
As my transition from Google Checkout to Google Wallet has not gone ahead as seamlessly as I’d hoped. It looks as if I can only accept Paypal transactions until I can get Google wallet up and working. This may take a few weeks as I’ve got to get a Debit Card for my business account set up, as Google no longer accepts just a bank account.
- admin: Is this what you mean? https://www.d20pfsrd.com/class es/3rd-party-classes/adamant-e ntertainment/knight/
- admin: http://www.d20srd.org/ http://www.d20pfsrd.com/home
- Baki-C424: Where do you go for the SRD’s?
- Cavscout1976: Awesome. Thanks a lot. Any possibility about Knights Protector, I ask because they are pivotal in my...
- admin: I’ve added a Death knight template to the pathfinder template, I can’t add to D&D 3.5 as they...