As my transition from Google Checkout to Google Wallet has not gone ahead as seamlessly as I’d hoped. It looks as if I can only accept Paypal transactions until I can get Google wallet up and working. This may take a few weeks as I’ve got to get a Debit Card for my business account set up, as Google no longer accepts just a bank account.
Not Logged on
- admin: It just took a while to come through. I’ve set you up now
- garbosh: Hi, i did send you 15 USD about 2 hours ago and and an email with my login from mailbox.org. Then i got an...
- admin: Thanks for the membership, I’ve set you up.
- admin: $40 is fine, it gives me some foreign currency for when the pound crashes when we leave the EU.
- Byer: Since you’re in UK if I send you $40 USD for a lifetime sub, does that cover it or do I need to figure...